Visitors to the George C. Marshall Museum in Lexington, Virginia are welcome as guests at any time during business hours. The museum is in the heart of a town with a rich history and an array of attractions for people of all ages.
Hours of Operation
- Tuesday through Saturday 11 am – 4 pm, Closed Sunday & Monday
- Closed Thanksgiving Day
- Closed December 23 – 31 2018
- Adults $5
- Senior Citizens $3
- Students $2
- Children (age 12 and under) No Charge
- Groups of 10 or more $2 per person
- Veterans and Active Duty Personnel No Charge
- The George C. Marshall Museum is accessible to the physically challenged.
- Parking and an entrance are located on the west side of the building. The elevator will take you to the lobby level.
- If you need assistance with access to the building (opening the door/elevator operation), please call ahead and help will be arranged.
The George C. Marshall Museum is located in the beautiful and historic town of Lexington in Rockbridge County, Virginia. Lexington and the surrounding area offer a variety of attractions, restaurants, hotels/bed-and-breakfasts, shops and entertainment. For more information on area attractions, see the Lexington Visitor’s Center website.
Directions and Map
Lexington is located at the intersection of Interstates 81 and 64. The Marshall Museum is less than two miles from the intersection.
If you are traveling from the north, south, or east, follow I-81 to exit 191 (which puts you onto I-64 West). Next, take exit 55 off I- 64. At the end of the exit ramp, turn left onto Route 11 South. Proceed straight through the next 3 stoplights bearing right after crossing the Maury River bridge onto Route 11 Business. After you pass VMI, turn right onto Letcher Avenue and proceed to the VMI Parade.
If you are traveling from the west, take I-64 East to exit 55. At the end of the exit ramp, turn right on Route 11 South. Proceed straight through the next 3 stoplights bearing right after crossing the Maury River bridge onto Route 11 Business. After you pass VMI, turn right onto Letcher Avenue and proceed to the VMI Parade.
Using a GPS device? Search for the George C. Marshall Museum.