3 in stock
Measuring 2″x3″ this magnet depicts the logo placed on aid delivered to Marshall Plan countries beginning in 1948. Congress deemed it necessary to clearly mark aid delivered by the United States to avoid the Soviet Union taking credit for the goods. The design of the shield was based on the Great Seal of the United States. The logo was used until 1953.