ONLINE CATALOG SEARCH
FRA-00459, Port of Dunkirk
Black and White Digital Photo File (jpg)
The old “Petroleum Refinery of the North” was completely shattered. It has been replaced by a new plant of triple capacity with all American equipment which opened in the fall of 1951. The Anglo-Italian oil company holds 50% of the interests in the new refinery.
CollectionNational Archives Marshall Plan Photographs
Call No. FRA-00459
Holding Rights: Unrestricted