INFORMATION WE GATHER
The following information is gathered from our website visitors: IP address, user account information when applicable, site visitation information, page views, browsers used and browser capabilities and site search queries. We also collect and retain any information submitted to our organization via the contact and other forms located in the site.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use the information we collect on the site to enhance your visitor experience. Our information is not shared with any parties outside of The George C. Marshall Foundation. MarshallFoundation.org makes use of Google Analytics for site traffic reporting.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
Your personal information is accessible only by designated George C. Marshall Foundation employees including sales, training, support and administrative staff. In limited cases, personal information may be visible to our designated web service provider, but that information is only related to site functionality. No individual account information such as payment history, billing information or other sensitive information is stored on this site or accessible by any third party.
To safeguard your personal information, we have implemented secure page logins and locked user accounts to email addresses so that any attempt to access login information cannot be sent to no-authorized parties.
Your browser settings may allow you to block these cookies, but we recommend you have them enabled to help us personalize your experience of our website.
CCPA PRIVACY RIGHTS (DO NOT SELL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.