The George C. Marshall Museum is now open to the public. Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday 1:00PM – 4:00PM.
The health and safety of staff and visitors are the top priorities for the George C. Marshall Foundation. Here is what we are doing to keep you and others safe while in the building:
- We will have contactless entry, and museum entry fees will be waived. Visitors are encouraged to make a cash donation.
- Visitors will be limited in all spaces to no more than 10 at any one time.
- Visitors are required to wear masks. Disposable masks will be available upon request.
- Visitors can access both main level galleries and the Marshall in 30 Objects exhibit in the lower gallery.
- No more than 4 people will be able to watch the introductory video at one time.
- One party at a time is allowed in the elevator.
- A plexiglass partition between guests and staff will provide an extra layer of protection for check-in and questions.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitation of high-touch surfaces and restrooms will occur regularly.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the building.
- Library and administrative offices are closed to the public but are available by appointment. Contact us here.
- We are unable to accommodate group tours through the rest of 2020.
This website and our social media channels provide ongoing content regarding Marshall’s life and legacy. Please keep up with us there until you can visit us.
Please contact our Director of Museum Operations Glen Carpenter at 540-463-2083 with any questions.
Thank you for supporting our mission. We look forward to seeing you again!
Our business pledges to provide visitors with a consistent, dependable and sustained level of safety and service while visiting Lexington, Buena Vista and Rockbridge County.
For more information, please visit https://lexingtonvirginia.com/