There will be no Discovery Days this summer, instead the Marshall Museum & Library are hosting games, activities and a summer reading challenge.
June 7th 1-3 PM LEGO Codebreaking Challenge
- Crack the code and build the answer. Prizes.
• June 21st 1-3 PM Board Game Day
Enhance your strategic thinking with games like Risk & Chess.
• July 5th 1-3 PM Marshall & Pirates
Blackbeard, Treasure Hunt & Family History
• July 19th 1-3 PM George & Andy’s Tinker Lab
Create marshmallow catapults, balloon rockets & matchstick boats.
• August 2nd 1-3 PM Marshall the Wizard
Artifacts, Quidditch & Harry Potter themed snacks.
- From the lists provided on this flyer, read a book each week and write a review.
- All the books can be found at the Rockbridge Regional Library.
- Bring the review to the information desk at the museum during operating hours or to the Wednesday programs to receive a prize.
- Review sheets can be picked up at the musem or downloaded here.
If you have any questions regarding these programs, please contact Cara Cook Sonnier, Digital Librarian, at 540-463-7103 x147 or firstname.lastname@example.org